Thursday, June 25, 2009

I have a new found serious appreciation for farmers. I get so upset over the plants having bugs. Hannah brought in a zucchini stem upset and took it to the gardener and he told us we had bores and it didn't look good. Then on our tomato plants there are beetles. The nerve of them. It has been as you know in the 90's. Hannah worked long and hard in the heat yesturday weeding and trying to powder the plants with natural remedies. She looked like a drowned rat when she came in.
I don't see the two oder guys much. They are spending many hours mowing and working. I don't know how they do it in the heat. Then they go home and nap and then go to work in tuxedos serving. Yulk the thought of dressing up after being so hot.
Samuel came home almost sick. He worked in a garage at the mowing place or outside from like 9-5. Drenched and weak. I am proud of the way they are such hard workers. Mollie works everyday from 8-2. She has to ride her bike back and forth. I watch her pull in all red cheeked. She is making good money and I think she is learning alot. The youth group had a slmuber party in Ill. She could not stay so I had to go and get her at like 10:30. Hard when you have to work the next day.
I won't even begin to explain my computer fiasco but I have a apple desk computer, new if anyone is in the market. (Did I say I have a love hate rrelationship with computers?)
I hope your day is going well and you are able to see God in all you do.
I got on face book, talk about exhausting. No way will I be able to do that. I can't even get on long enough to get my emails. Quicken is calling my name. I have not done well keeping up with the book keeping this summer. Oh well.
My moms flocks are absolutely gorgeous. Purple beautiful purple.

No comments: