Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I feel like it is forever since I have written in this blog. The face book thing is just too overwhelming to me.
I have learned so much lately about grieving. It is hard to believe that we are having a harder time now then like 6 months ago. Anger seems to be the things now. All of us, well I don't know about Samuel.
He is doing really well at school. He came home labor day and it was so good to see him.
My business has picked up so that is so good. I am enjoying it so much. I went to a cutting class this last Sunday. I learned so much and loved it.
The months seem to be flying by. I find it hard to believe that the leaves are changing. My friend helped me to get the vegetable garden put to bed for winter. Sad to see it all go away.
I barter to go to my trainer and it is so good for me. I feel better then I have in years. Getting ready to carry a grand baby. Cara looks so good and is doing such a good job. It is so fun to see her grow and to know it is a little sweet pud-den in there.
To start Jan. turning 50 and then to end the year with a little baby how good is that. I do believe my mom she always said life begins at 50. We are planning on going to Donnas for Christmas. I am already looking forward to it.
I am still going dancing every Thursday. I like it so much. It is so good to just escape in the music. Line dancing is great, good exercise and such nice people. I like the old couples with the young people. Glenn is a great dancer and we have a blast. Good for me. It helps get me through the week.
Hope you are out and about enjoying the weather it is amazing right now. Did the fire pit with my neighbors (precious friends) on Sat, was so relaxing.
Make a great day!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: