Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Good morning, It has been forever since I wrote.
The walk for Mom Hope ALS was a couple of weekends ago. Glenn went with me. I am so blessed with family. Fred and Sharon Harold and the kids were so welcoming to Glenn. We had a great time. I can't even imagine how hard it was for them. It was such a bitter sweet for me.
Fred and Mary Beth came for Michael's shower last sat. I again am amazed at the church family. They lavished them with gifts. I pray still for my sons to see how great God is. I know it is through the body that they will.
Glenn goes with me to the Wed
bible study and we are really enjoying it. The group has great couples in it. New friends for me and new friends for him.
Samuel turns 19 on Fri. He is not coming home till the next weekend. I have never missed a birthday with him, makes a whole in the heart for sure. He is having toooo much fun.
All the kids have met Glenn, that was a journey within its self. Michael has been so grown up about everything. He is such a people person, has a way of making people feel so at ease. Haven't spent much time with Brandon lately. He has also been good. Samuel just met him once. Mollie has been warming to the idea. It is so hard for them, it is so hard for me.
I have been asked to post a picture of us. It is so hard to do. Like I am betraying Mike. Our minds go to so many places, I know without a doubt if Mike met Glenn he would love him and be so proud of me. I am thankful for all the conversations we had about me marrying some day. Fred has been the best. He talked to the boys and challenge them with how Mike had been clear that he wanted that for me. He said Peggy loves to be married and I want that for her. It helped so much. When Fred was here he and Glenn fixed my dryer and worked on some things. It was so helpful for me. He is a real handy man.
Ok here are the pictures.

No comments: