Saturday, February 13, 2010

We rented a jeep for the day. The other side of the island is so different. Lava rocks that the water shoots up through, we drove all day and just stopped at new beaches. One little road goes all around the island. Then we went down town. We have enjoyed each other so much. I would only wish we had a few more days. It goes so fast and now we are talking of what we need to do when we ghet home. I am excited for Glenn to get to stay and us not go back and forth. For Glenn not to be staying in my bed cause he is so big and me in Samuels room or MOllie and I staying together. I liked that part. ALso I love Samuels room. You know what I mean to get to got to bed with him and wake up and him be there. For us to start planning things we wnat to o together. WHn I am home I will put up some great pictures.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Corporate service apartment in Noida situated in the heart of NOIDA are less than 30 minutes away from Delhi shopping and business districts. Designed with the international executive in mind, BMA Service Apartments offers stylish city living with the convenience, comfort and security of a private Service Apartment in Noida apartment lifestyle.

renusingh said...

hello sir your blog very nice ........
http://www.ayurslimax.com this my site