Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The wedding was perfect. It could not have been better for me. I keep reliving it all in my mind. Glenn and I are now at a gorgeous resort on Cozumel Island. Glenn has never been to the ocean nor has he been out of the country. He is loving it. It's an all inclusive place so we never think of oh we need to go out and find dinner. The beach is perfect. This morning we had a massage on the beach. Glenn had never had a massage so I think I enjoyed that more then my actual massage. He thought that was the coolest thing.
The only bad thing is that when I had my toes done on the wedding day my foot got cut by the lady. It killed me the evening when dancing. Now it is seeming to be worse. Yulk. Hard to keep a bandage on and clean. I am trying.
Tomorrow we are going on an ATV ride. I want to rent a scooter It's like 35 dollars for the day, There is only one road around the island I am telling Glenn I know that we won't get lost. Everyone is wondering what things have we learned about each other, he is not very fond of the ocean yet. Laying on the beach today he asked if there were sharks near here. I so wanted to lye and say of course not, they aren't in this part of the ocean. No snorkeling yet. He loves the pool.
He looked so handsome in his ca khi's and button down.
It seems like he is grasping that I don't require sleep like him and I like to go. I lay there in bed as quiet as i can. We crashed early tonight and I had to get up and do something. So here I am catching you up on my beautiful journey. I will say I wish so bad that both our children were all here. We would still have such fun just the two of us but both of us would love to enjoy watching them. You hate to get to experience something so wonderful, and not get to share it.
I looked at my dress hanging the next morning and thought oh no I wore it already, pooh. I wanted to relive it all again.
love to all of you. I tried tonight to get my pictures off the camera onto this computer but couldnt get it done. I am going to get help later in the day.

1 comment:

Debbie Holley said...

Peggy and Glenn
Such a fun report. It's so beautiful there. I have to tell you that one of the most amazing moments of my life came in Cozumel 30 years ago when I put on a mask and looked in the water. I just never saw a world that beautiful before. Please, please, don't miss that experience.
Hope you figure out how to do pictures. Can't wait to see.
Love
Debbie