Thursday, July 23, 2009

Good day, I am in between clients and wanted to post how our anniversary day was. My friend brought dinner so we all just set and ate and enjoyed each other. I loved them all there. I went with Brandon's girlfriend Ashley to the country dancing place. Had a great time am planning on going tonight also, I just go while they do the teaching and they stay later. I love to two step. Ashley said oh look at me I am spinning. That is how I feel like a princess. I always have loved to dance. Mike's dad is a good dancer but Mike didn't seem to learn from him. Ha. He was really good when he learned. We just didn't have that kind of time when he was here. I hate that we missed that.
I made basil pesto this morning for Hannah's lunch and mine. Yummy.
Sharon and Mollie and I are going somewhere for our vacation. We are planning on driving straiht through to Deston. A quick trip Sharon has to be back and I don't have much time off. I am looking for a break for sure. Just like everyone. I saw some of the flowers start to come out that are the end flowers, I sorta got sad thinking of Mollie back in school and Samuel off to college. I will miss him so much, I know it is close but it is still gone. He is ready though and has so much to look forward to. Have a beautiful day.

No comments: