Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It has been so long since I have written. I don't even know where to start. I am grieving some. Hannah left yesterday. I waited outside for her to come out in her little lawyer outfits and say goodbye for the day. Then I found myself waiting for her to come home today. She was a precious roomie. I got so used to her being around.
I am getting Samuel ready to go to college next Tuesday. I can't believe he is leaving. I am so excited for him but am feeling a big loss.
Today was the craziest day ever. I am swamped with hair, because of school starting. It has been a slow summer, the economy has had clients coloring their own hair and going longer between hair cuts. I totally understand but strange. SO now I am buisy like crazy for a couple of weeks, and what did I do. I cut the biggest flap in my finger. My last cut on a head. It was with my chunking shears. They are new. An excuse for me. It is the biggest hole I have cut. Usually it is a clean cut this was a triangle flap. It made such since at the time now I am questioning it. I had a suture kit from when I took Michael to Haiti. I thought oh why not just put a couple of stitches in there to hole it together to stop the bleeding? My thinking is at the doctors they to the lidacaine shots that hurt so bad and costs like $150 for the urgent care. I could just make 4 to 6 holes an be done, Ok I did put 3 stitches in my finger and asked my client to tie the knots. I have gotten much grief but when I was doing it, it was perfectly since able. I had like 30 minutes till the next client came. It worked for the day, I used gloves when washing and it felt good till I got off. I went next door, he is a doctor and asked how I should care for it now. Someone had told me to soak it. He said no and said you know you aren't' supposed to do that to your self. I wanted to say ya like duh! He is a really nice guy and helped with advice. We will see tomorrow.
I just got done mowing the yard and am out on the porch. MOllie and Samuel are gone for the evening and it is so nice to just veg.
I will tell you that I have gone on a first date. A perfect first date with a wonderful gentlemen. A great way for me to have a first date. I was so proud of myself. I told all the kids, MIchael said he would be there when he picked me up and maybe the other boys. I told the guy, sorry I really don't know what to expect, but Michael was a perfect gentlemen. The man said he was glad that he would do that for me. (I will say I was a little anxious about all three of them there)
I had butterflies and was sorta sick to my stomach and thought I would back out right before. I did great and had a blast. Not my soul mate but a great time. Went 4 wheeling and the lake. I learned so much about myself. Much of what I did not like. GOd was teaching me yet again the areas that I need to grow in. I had to tell God ok couldn't I have just had a day I wasn't learning
charactor flaws.
I go every thursday to the country western place to dance. I love line dancing and I get such a kick out of all the old couples that are so precious. SO many ages of people, I like that.
I danced every week 3 or 4 times a week before I got married and MIke wasn't a dancer. His dad is a great dancer but he did not get that gene. I went and realized how much I love it. I really look forward to it. They teach free lessons on wed, I am going to go with a couple from church this wed. It is what I look forward to.
I am thinking of taking some classes for swing this fall at the adult education. I did put in a call to a guy that I babysat for when he was 2 on for a while and he does the swing. I asked him to teach me, if he will I will do that.
I keep thanking God for all he has done in my life these last two years. Such care he has taken of my family. I am eagerly awaiting my grand baby. Cara looks so good. She is so showing now. It is amazing that a little person, my person is growing in her. I pray for them in all the decisions that they are trying to make. Michael has such a precious heart. He called and asked how he was to register when it is a mistake that he made. He didn't say it just like that but I said oh my goodness there is a person in there that is who we are going to bless. Gods person. He is going to be a wonderful father. For that I am thankful,

Kiss hug all those that you love really we do not know when and if there will be a time that we get to again. I have learned that for sure. God is good all the time.

No comments: